- New Opportunities, Inc.
- Hawkeye Area Community Action Program
- Community Action of Eastern Iowa
- MATURA Action Corporation
- Mid-Iowa Community Action
- Mid-Sioux Opportunity
- Des Moines Community Action Agency
- North Iowa Community Action Organization
- Northeast Iowa Community Action Corp
- Operation: New View Community Action Agency
- Operation Threshold
- Red Rock Area Community Action Program
- South Central Iowa Community Action Program
- Community Action of Southeast Iowa
- Southern Iowa Economic Development Association
- Upper Des Moines Opportunity, Inc.
- West Central Community Action
- Community Action Agency of Siouxland
Last year 1,905 Iowa families reduced their heating costs through weatherization programs, and 14,363 families received financial support for emergency energy assistance (Read More).
PROGRAMS, SERVICES & RESOURCES FOR YOUR NEEDS
Iowa Community Action Association serves individuals and families throughout the state through its partner and member agency programs and services to help improve the quality of life throughout Iowa's communities. Each and every person in Iowa can benefit from the opportunities that Iowa Community Action and its partner and member agencies provides, and there are a wide range of programs and services available to help meet your unique situation and needs.
You can learn more about the programs and services available through this website, and can get involved in a number of ways to help support others in your community. A community is built and grown through the collective efforts of individuals willing to make a difference.
We cannot build a healthier, more vibrant community without first focusing on bettering the opportunities for its residents. Many of our services are intended to assist families seeking a greater sense of self-sufficiency. ICAA staff continue to create and improve the programs that we provide, all the while focusing on innovative and strategic ways to better future progress and outcomes. Explore our website for more information and resources available to you and your community.
Find your local community action agency.
Programs & Services
Explore programs and services available in your community.
Apply for Services
Learn more and access local contact information and outreach offices.