- New Opportunities, Inc.
- Hawkeye Area Community Action Program
- Community Action of Eastern Iowa
- MATURA Action Corporation
- Mid-Iowa Community Action
- Mid-Sioux Opportunity
- Des Moines Community Action Agency
- North Iowa Community Action Organization
- Northeast Iowa Community Action Corp
- Operation: New View Community Action Agency
- Operation Threshold
- Red Rock Area Community Action Program
- South Central Iowa Community Action Program
- Community Action of Southeast Iowa
- Southern Iowa Economic Development Association
- Upper Des Moines Opportunity, Inc.
- West Central Community Action
- Community Action Agency of Siouxland
Last year 1,905 Iowa families reduced their heating costs through weatherization programs, and 14,363 families received financial support for emergency energy assistance (Read More).
Mid-Sioux Moment's Newsletter
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Request for Proposal for Audit Services
Friday, April 17, 2015
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Eating A Rainbow
Monday, March 9, 2015
National Child & Adult Care Food Program Week: March 16th-22nd, 2015
Monday, March 2, 2015
Rock Valley WIC Clinic
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Trauma Informed Care sponsored by the East Central Region
Tuesday, April 28, 2015 8:30 AM
Hawarden WIC Clinic
Wednesday, April 29, 2015
Mid-Sioux Board of Director's Meeting
Wednesday, April 29, 2015 14:00 PM
Youth Mental Health First Aid training in Dyersville
Thursday, April 30, 2015
Food pantries are located in the Clarke, Decatur and Wayne County Outreach offices. Local donations and ministerial alliances/churches support the pantries. Vouchers to Helping Hands Center are provided through Monroe County Outreach office and to Inner Church Ministries in Lucas County. Contact your local Outreach Center for eligibility guidelines.
ARRA funding provides food vouchers to local grocery stores for fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, milk, bread, potatoes, cheese, laundry soap, dish soap and toilet paper.
For more information please contact your local Outreach Center.