- New Opportunities, Inc.
- Hawkeye Area Community Action Program
- Community Action of Eastern Iowa
- MATURA Action Corporation
- Mid-Iowa Community Action
- Mid-Sioux Opportunity
- Des Moines Community Action Agency
- North Iowa Community Action Organization
- Northeast Iowa Community Action Corp
- Operation: New View Community Action Agency
- Operation Threshold
- Red Rock Area Community Action Program
- South Central Iowa Community Action Program
- Community Action of Southeast Iowa
- Southern Iowa Economic Development Association
- Upper Des Moines Opportunity, Inc.
- West Central Community Action
- Community Action Agency of Siouxland
Last year 1,905 Iowa families reduced their heating costs through weatherization programs, and 14,363 families received financial support for emergency energy assistance (Read More).
National Child & Adult Care Food Program Week: March 16th-22nd, 2015
Monday, March 2, 2015
Mid-Sioux Head Start is Recruiting Children for the 2015-2016 School Year!
Monday, March 2, 2015
CONVERSATION WITH VICE PRESIDENT BIDEN HAPPENED
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Mid-Sioux Moments Newsletter
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Business of the Year
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
DCAA Commission Meeting
Thursday, February 26, 2015 8:30 AM
Ida Grove WIC Clinic
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Wipfli presents,Community-Based Program Collaboration webinar
Tuesday, March 3, 2015 10:00 AM
Cherokee WIC Clinic
Wednesday, March 4, 2015
IDEA Subgroup Meeting
Wednesday, March 4, 2015 13:00 PM
YouTube is a video sharing website on which users can upload and share videos. Unregistered users can watch the videos, while registered users are permitted to upload an unlimited number of videos.
Videos: ICAA will create a YouTube account where the organization will post videos related to the promotion of the organization.
Tutorials: Video tutorials such as the “10 Tips for Writing to Legislators” can be created to support featured online content on the ICAA site. It will also provide the public with a face(s) that they can attribute to ICAA.
Data/Statistics: Videos containing data & statistics can be created to bolster the effectiveness of ICAA’s programs & advocacy and will serve as a PR vehicle to promote the organization and the work it conducts on behalf of low-income families & individuals across the state of Iowa.
YouTube Links Coming Soon!
Recovery.gov YouTube Page: