- New Opportunities, Inc.
- Hawkeye Area Community Action Program
- Community Action of Eastern Iowa
- MATURA Action Corporation
- Mid-Iowa Community Action
- Mid-Sioux Opportunity
- Des Moines Community Action Agency
- North Iowa Community Action Organization
- Northeast Iowa Community Action Corp
- Operation: New View Community Action Agency
- Operation Threshold
- Red Rock Area Community Action Program
- South Central Iowa Community Action Program
- Community Action of Southeast Iowa
- Southern Iowa Economic Development Association
- Upper Des Moines Opportunity, Inc.
- West Central Community Action
- Community Action Agency of Siouxland
Last year 1,905 Iowa families reduced their heating costs through weatherization programs, and 14,363 families received financial support for emergency energy assistance (Read More).
Mid-Sioux Opportunity, Inc. is now accepting bids to purchase mini vans
Friday, January 23, 2015
Mid-Sioux Moments Newsletter
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
RCAC Sponsors Family for Christmas
Friday, January 9, 2015
Child & Adult Care Food Program Newsletter
Friday, November 21, 2014
Mid-Sioux November Newsletter
Thursday, November 13, 2014
Hawarden WIC Clinic
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Financial Clarity: An Overview of Financial Services and Concepts webinar
Wednesday, January 28, 2015 12:00 PM
Board of Director's Meeting
Wednesday, January 28, 2015 14:00 PM
BoardSource presents, Elephants in the Nonprofit Boardroom webinar
Thursday, January 29, 2015 13:00 PM
January 30th 12-1:30PM - ICAA hosting, Being An Effective Comm. Action Agency Bo
Friday, January 30, 2015 12:00 PM
YouTube is a video sharing website on which users can upload and share videos. Unregistered users can watch the videos, while registered users are permitted to upload an unlimited number of videos.
Videos: ICAA will create a YouTube account where the organization will post videos related to the promotion of the organization.
Tutorials: Video tutorials such as the “10 Tips for Writing to Legislators” can be created to support featured online content on the ICAA site. It will also provide the public with a face(s) that they can attribute to ICAA.
Data/Statistics: Videos containing data & statistics can be created to bolster the effectiveness of ICAA’s programs & advocacy and will serve as a PR vehicle to promote the organization and the work it conducts on behalf of low-income families & individuals across the state of Iowa.
YouTube Links Coming Soon!
Recovery.gov YouTube Page: