- New Opportunities, Inc.
- Hawkeye Area Community Action Program
- Community Action of Eastern Iowa
- MATURA Action Corporation
- Mid-Iowa Community Action
- Mid-Sioux Opportunity
- Des Moines Community Action Agency
- North Iowa Community Action Organization
- Northeast Iowa Community Action Corp
- Operation: New View Community Action Agency
- Operation Threshold
- Red Rock Area Community Action Program
- South Central Iowa Community Action Program
- Community Action of Southeast Iowa
- Southern Iowa Economic Development Association
- Upper Des Moines Opportunity, Inc.
- West Central Community Action
- Community Action Agency of Siouxland
Last year 1,905 Iowa families reduced their heating costs through weatherization programs, and 14,363 families received financial support for emergency energy assistance (Read More).
Mid-Sioux Opportunity, Inc. Newsletter
Monday, May 20, 2013
Mid-Sioux Opportunity, Inc. Is Accepting Bids
Monday, May 20, 2013
MATURA Action Corporation has new logo
Friday, May 17, 2013
2012 Annual Report
Thursday, May 9, 2013
New SIEDA director focuses on success
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
Le Mars WIC Clinic
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
RentWise Train the Trainer Training in Carroll, IA - New Opportunities
Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:00 AM
HHS presents, The Health Care Law 101 webinar
Thursday, May 23, 2013 13:00 PM
BoardSource Certificate of Nonprofit Board Education Webinar Series.
Friday, May 24, 2013
MATURA-Open House-Madison County
Friday, May 24, 2013 10:00 AM
YouTube is a video sharing website on which users can upload and share videos. Unregistered users can watch the videos, while registered users are permitted to upload an unlimited number of videos.
Videos: ICAA will create a YouTube account where the organization will post videos related to the promotion of the organization.
Tutorials: Video tutorials such as the “10 Tips for Writing to Legislators” can be created to support featured online content on the ICAA site. It will also provide the public with a face(s) that they can attribute to ICAA.
Data/Statistics: Videos containing data & statistics can be created to bolster the effectiveness of ICAA’s programs & advocacy and will serve as a PR vehicle to promote the organization and the work it conducts on behalf of low-income families & individuals across the state of Iowa.
YouTube Links Coming Soon!
Recovery.gov YouTube Page: